18 Jun Help Us Stuff The Shelters – “Christmas in July!”
If you love animals and want to help a local animal shelter but you can’t adopt a pet, volunteer, or donate money, consider donating much-needed items. Item donations make a huge difference for the lives of the animals at the shelter and the lives of the individuals who run it.
Leatherstocking Veterinary Services will be accepting donations for Spring Farm CARES Animal and Nature Sanctuary, located in Clinton, New York. Let’s “Stuff the Shelters” with supplies our local animal shelter needs!
Drop-offs will be accepted at Leatherstocking Veterinary Services through the month of July!
117 County Highway 17, New Berlin, NY 13411.
Or call us at 607-847-9990.
Don’t know what to donate? Don’t worry; here are items Spring Farm CARES has requested:
- Breakaway adjustable halters & lead ropes
- Himalayan salt blocks
- Oats & Honeygranola bars, Apples & Carrots
- Horse brushes, Jolly Balls & Fly Masks
- Meal Worms
- Canine ID Stew
- Purina Pro Plan Cat food & Fancy Feast
- Temptation cat treats
- Frontline / Advantage / Revolution
- Cat scratching posts & cat trees (no carpet, please)
- Feliway spray
- Nature’s Miracle cleaning supplies
- Apple Chew Sticks for rabbits
To learn more about where your donation will go, please check out Spring Farm CARES Animal and Nature Sanctuary at https://www.springfarmcares.org/